We always offer the appropriate modules, from data import through validation and processing to the fully automatic document entry, including the generation of e-documents. You decide on the types of modules required for your processes.
Our customers define the field of use. KPS products enable you to quickly and efficiently process purchasing orders, returns, invoices, customer orders or travel expense claims within SAP, regardless of your field of activity, even if your customers and business partners do not use SAP. If needed, mobile access via our intuitively operating App is possible.
Our intelligent solutions are characterized by their process-oriented approach and can therefore be integrated into all SAP business processes in an optimized way.
Classifier is the core of our customer solutions.
The Classifier is a completely SAP-integrated platform for the fully automatic capture and enhancement of activity-relevant data, in order to further process such with reference to a specific document. For further process-controlled data processing, the KPS Classifier includes a workflow module, which can be configured depending on the document type and company code.
Using the Classifier, you can for example display the process from the purchase requirement to the order release and goods receiving entry, including the entry, approval and booking of the invoice in keeping with your company-specific organization.
Using the Classifier, the following processes can be managed among others and the associated documents generated automatically:
- Purchase requirements
- Delivery notes
- Invoices with reference to a purchase order (MM)
- Invoices without reference to a purchase order (FI)
- Generation of master data to business partners/suppliers
- Customer orders• Travel expense claims
- The Classifier allows validating and complementing activity-related data from OCR solutions and verifying electronically generated supplier or customer data again. The generation of SAP documents can be performed either automatically or manually.
- The CLS WEB applications and the mobile Classifier APP, as well as the SAP GUI standard are available for data access from the local workstation.
Documents, such as for example purchase orders, invoices or customer orders are processed in many companies in a mobile way or by changing employees with or without SAP access rights.
To do so, you can optionally benefit from the functionalities of the Classifier through the comfortable and secure Classifier WEB user interfaces, and for the mobile access from the Classifier APP.
• The eDocuments application helps simplifying direct data exchange with your business partners with or without SAP.
KPS solutions include a high-performing document identification system for the further automatic processing of the incoming invoices and other documents scanned into your system.
The KPS OCR module can identify, classify documents and does not only support the form-based recognition, but also the free-form recognition of the relevant data for automatic data extraction. Thanks to the integrated automatic teach-in function, KPS OCR learns from post-editing operations and corrections and therefore improves the recognition quality each time it is used.
– Master data are provided by the KPS Data Collector.
– The interface for the transfer of the data to SAP or other ERP systems is made sure by the KPS ERP Connector.
KPS Mail Fetcher allows for the fully automatic selection, preparation and further processing of all electronic documents and datasets received via e-mail systems.
Irrespective of the Mail Server Technology used, the Mail Fetcher can be configured for various mail systems and PO boxes. Electronic invoices in ZugFeRD format are automatically recognized and processed without requiring additional configurations.
– Use KPS Capture for the data acquisition via scanners and multifunction units.
– When extracting data from electronic documents, e.g. invoices in pdf format, you can benefit from the support of the KPS OCR Server.
– KPS Classifier cares for the automatic capture of electronic datasets in ZugFeRD format.
This module is used to generate electronic invoice datasets in ZugFeRD format.
(Pdf file embedding the relevant data in XML format for comfortable automatic further processing). The seamless information exchange works quickly, easily and without any further manual editing steps via eDocuments within and outside SAP: Using a virtual printer, you can directly integrate non-SAP suppliers into your processes.
The KPS ERP Connector cares for the trouble-free transfer of various input data to different ERP systems.
The ERP Connector quickly and easily performs data exchanges with business systems such as SAP and allows for the flexible and simple connection through proven interface technologies. Data types and contents can be set in a flexible way in keeping with the customer requirement. Moreover, the ERP Connector grants high data security through the transaction-controlled data exchange. The ERP Connector therefore offers you the advantages of an individual solution and concurrently the security of a standard product.
– The KPS Classifier cares for the take-over, validation and further workflow-supported processing and archiving within SAP.
The KPS Data Collector supports you with the background validation of data within the OCR recognition process or the web-supported data acquisition.
The application offers a versatile and high-performing interface between SAP and non-SAP applications to provide SAP master data. Configurations are generated and saved in SAP and may be retrieved in Windows environments using RFC (RemoteFunction Call).
KPS Capture is our application for the efficient entry, indexing and transfer of all incoming documents for consecutive archiving.
The application allows for the manual and automated recognition of colour, grey-scale, black and white documents using office scanners and multifunction units and even high-performance scanners. Importing documents from the network or from the local workstation is also possible. The quality of the documents entered may be improved using current image processing methods, such as black border detection, skew correction, removal of spots, shades and stripes, as well as image enhancement filters.
– When importing data from e-mail systems, you will use the Mail Fetcher component.
– You can automatically generate electronic invoice datasets without any further conversion steps using the e-Document module.
With the LDAP Connector KPS offers you the possibility to enter network users to the Classifier and to forward the user IDs to the Classifier in the central SAP system each time the system is accessed.